2019 Sun Tracker 22 XP3
Yacht price: $33,900
This is a LIKE NEW Tracker Triple Pontoon with Mercury 150 HP 4 Stroke. It is equipped with GPS; Stereo; Bimini Top; Mooring Cover; NO TRAILER!! Gold Level Mercury Extended Protection Plan until May 30, 2025
- Sun Tracker
- 22 XP3
- Chattanooga, TN, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Other, Pontoon Boats
- Hull Material:
Dimensions & Weight
- 24 ft - 7.31 meter
- 22 ft - 6.71 meter
- 8 ft 6 in - 2.59 meter
- Draft - max:
- - meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 2,680 lb
- Cruise Speed:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- (Individual), 150 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 52 Gallon(s) - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- Gallon(s) - tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE? warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- NEW front zipper on Bimini top to join optional double Bimini together
- Exclusive QuickLift? Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- NEW nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated pouch
- Small items tray
- Drink holders
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 2 directional speakers
- Tachometer, trim meter/speedometer & fuel & hour gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW interior styling
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- Three 26" (66.04 cm) diameter XP3 high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-on lifting strakes & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock? system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/removable bow extension
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" (.23 cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Rear boarding platform
- Charcoal Metallic or NEW Copper Red fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/NEW latching fuse block door
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Port bow rotomolded box w/livewell, ruler & drink holders
- Starboard bow rotomolded box w/storage, ruler & drink holders
- Clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/4 removable folding fishing chairs
- Forward-console couch w/Stow More? system & lockable underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/Stow More? system & underseat storage
- Rear-facing tackle storage in aft L-lounge
- NEW high-back swiveling helm bucket seat, reclining & w/self-leveling arms
- Pop-up changing room in lounge arm
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Molded starboard aft lockable rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Padded woven vinyl floor covering
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- NEW removable table w/padded insert, 4 molded-in drink holders & 2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Bow port 12-gal. (45.42 L) rotomolded & aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & composite lid w/ruler
- Aft port 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- XP3 performance package ? strakes on inboard side of outer logs & both sides of center tube
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
- Length:24' 2"
- Deck length: 22' 1"
- Deck width: 8' 6"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 22' 3"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1575 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2350 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26"
- Average dry weight: 2680 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4676 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 4"
- Storage length: 32' 4"
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.